Tips & Tricks to Save More when Shopping at WalmartOn top of the coupons and deals listed above, consider these to increase your savings:
- Download Walmart's Savings Catcher mobile app - not only does it let you pay with Walmart Pay (and submit your eReceipts using the app), the app also helps you find and compare with lower priced items and get the difference. On top of that, you also conveniently earn rewards points using the app.
- If you find an identical item that's sold for a lower price somewhere else, check if your purchase qualifies for Walmart's Pice Match Policy where in they will match the lowest price you can find - that is if the product and store is included in the policy. In case you have already recently bought a product at Walmart and later found out that it is now listed at a lower price, you may contact Walmart if your purchase is qualified to get a return on the difference.
- If Walmart is your daily/weekly habit anyway, consider applying for a Walmart credit card. The card lets you earn a $25 statement credit when you spend $75 on the day your credit card application is granted. Plus you also save more on gasoline - you save 5 cents per gallon at Walmart gas stations with your Walmart credit card.
- Of course when all options are exhausted, you can always head over to the good ol' clearance and rollback sections at Walmart, because you're almost guaranteed best buys on items that don't look like "clearance" at all.
- For the Walmart Black Friday, check out Cheapnik's tips to shopping at Walmart on Black Friday, plus the best deals at Walmart Black Friday 2018.
How to Get Free Shipping at Walmart
- Just spend at least $35 on your purchases at Walmart to automatically earn free two-day shipping - easy as that. Or you can just have the items shipped to your local Walmart store and schedule a free pickup.
- To get free shipping without having to spend the minimum, filter your search at Walmart.com to include only the items that offer free two-day shipping (just like you would with Amazon). This way you get free shipping without having to spend more, plus there are millions of items at Walmart.com that are tagged with "Free Shipping" so you also have many options.