The deals have dropped! Walmart just released their 2018 Black Friday Ad the evening of November 7 (Wednesday), and if I were you, I’d start planning my shopping list this early (and yes, we’re talking about considering those irressistable TV and tech deals in your planning) and if you need some recommendations, check below for our picks of the best deals at Walmart for this year plus here’s Cheapnik’s Tips to Surviving & Nailing Black Friday Shopping at Walmart, among all the current Walmart deals and promos. These last two months truly are the greatest time of the year for shopping, and to amp you up even more, watch below Walmart YouTube video announcing “the deals have dropped” as part of their Light Up Black Friday campaign.
To start off, here are the pertinent Walmart Black Friday 2018 schedule and other details you should know about:
- The great Black Friday sale at Walmart stores starts at 6PM on Thursday, November 22.
- As per their 2018 Black Friday Ad, participating Walmart stores will be serving hot cocoa and cookies to those patiently waiting in line as early as 4PM local time for the first ever “Light Up Black Friday” Thanksgiving party.
- Black Friday low prices will still be valid all day the next day (Friday, Nov 23)
- The ONLINE Walmart Black Friday sale starts at 9PM CT/10PM ET on Wednesday, November 21. Note that you still get free two-day shipping on millions of items as long as you make a $35 minimum purchase, or you can also have your purchased items shipped to yout local store to avoid shipping fees. Remember that some items tagged with massive discounts tend to sell out really quick, so make sure to shop early. UPDATE: Walmart will be offering 18 Black Friday deals including tech gadgets ONLINE starting November 8 – these deals you will see at the last pages of their Black Friday Ad.
See all the pages of the Walmart Black Friday Ad 2018 here.
Here are Cheapnik’s picks of the best deals from Walmart’s Black Friday Ad 2018
This year’s highlights include awesome tech deals including Smart TVs, gaming consoles, as well as the latest smartphones and tablets. On top of that, Walmart also gives away free $300 to $400 Walmart gift cards when you purchase select Samsung and Apple mobile devices via payment plans with AT&T Next, Sprint, or Verizon.
Walmart is also throwing away great deals on home and kitchen products, the 30-pc. Non-Stick Cookware that includes Google Home Mini at only $99 instead of $230 standing out among the rest of the home item deals.
- Sharp/TCL 65” Class 4K Roku Smart TV – Ad Price: $398
- Roku Ultra Streaming Player (2018) with JBL Headphones + $35 Sling TV Credit – Ad Price: $48 Regular Price: $99
- 2018 Apple iPad (Latest Model) 32GB Wi-Fi – Ad Price: $249, Regular Price: $329
- Hisense 40” Class 1080p LED TV – Ad Price: $99, Regular Price: $199
- Google Home Hub – Ad Price: $99, Regular Price: $149
- Straight Talk Prepaid Apple iPhone 6 – Ad Price: $99, Regular Price: $399
- Sony PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Spiderman Bundle – Ad Price: $199 *Available online starting Nov. 18
- Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Minecraft Creators Bundle – Ad Price: $199 *Available online starting Nov. 18, Regular Price: $299
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones – Ad Price: $99, Regular Price: $149
- Hisense 55″ Class 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV – Ad Price: $248, Regular Price: $378
- Tasty 30-Pc. Non-Stick Ceramic Cookware Set (includes Google Home Mini) – Ad Price: $99, Regular Price: $230
- Instant Pot 8-Quart Programmable Pressure Cooker – Ad Price: $59, Regular Price: $99
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Pet Vacuum – Ad Price: $88, Regular Price: $179.99