On top of huge savings on Best Buy deals and coupons at Cheapnik, Black Friday at Best Buy is one of the most awaited Black Friday sale events because, electronics and gadgets, that’s why. These gadgets and TVs are better and better each year, reason why Best Buy is always fresh and bigger and better every year, too.
Best Buy just released their 2018 Black Friday Ad and as expected, we aren’t let down by the doorbuster deals, and we might have to queue up really early for the big ticket items with the biggest savings.
See the full Best Buy Black Friday Ad here.
Best Buy’s Black Friday 2018 schedule
- In-store Black Friday sale starts on Thursday, November 22 at 5PM.
- BestBuy.com is offering deals all week long leading up to Black Friday until Saturday. The exact time for the online Black Friday sale is still unknown – Best Buy generally doesn’t announce when Black Friday starts on their website, but historically the sale usually goes live early in the morning and whole day Thanksgiving day – just like last year. Watch out for new items added to their online Black Friday deals a few days after release, so stay on the lookout for surprise deals.
Hacks & tips for Best Buy’s Black Friday 2018
- Make sure to sign up for a FREE My Best Buy membership to get early access to select Black Friday deals, exclusive only to members. Elite Plus members get the earliest access on Nov. 18, Elite members on Nov.19, and all other My Best Buy members get the last ‘early’ access on November 20. The Elite levels are unlocked by how much you buy Best Buy in a year.
- Know that Best Buy offers FREE shipping on all BestBuy.com orders without any minimum purchase required, October 28 through December 25.
- Do check out the major appliances and TV sections because Best Buy is an awesome place for awesome prices on appliances during Black Friday.
- Think before you click (or buy): Sure these Black Friday deals are hard to ignore, but make sure to buy only what you need. Think cheapnik: you might think you saved a lot with all your heavily discounted purchases, but you’re really not saving at all if you’d end up not using it or worse, you’re using it not because you need it, but just because you already bought it. Hope that makes sense lol!
The Best Deals From Best Buy’s 2018 Black Friday Ad
- LG 70 inch LED Smart TV – Ad Price: $699.99, Regular Price: $999.99 | If you are a TV fanatic, now’s the best time to score that 70-inch TV you’ve been longing for – you get $300 off. Plus it’s way cheaper than Samsung’s 65-inch counterpart, also on sale at $997.99.
- Blu-Ray 4K Ultra HD Movies (75 Titles) – Ad Price: $3.99, Regular Price: $17.99 | Another great deal this Black Friday – makes for a great gift idea for movie fanatics who want the actual physical copies.
- Crock-Pot Express Crock 6-Quart Pressure Cooker – Ad Price: $49.99, Regular Price: $99.99 | That’s a generous half-off on this sale favorite (quick fact: the most popular bestseller during the Amazon Prime Day in the U.S. is the humble instant pot pressure cooker).
- Gourmia 6 qt. Digital Air Fryer – Ad Price: $49.99, Regular Price: $99.99 | That’s another half-off on another kitchen favorite!
- KitchenAid – Professional 500 Series Stand Mixer – Ad Price: $219.99, Regular Price: $499.99 | This is an awesome deal at more than half off (save $280) from a trusted (yet pricey) brand so now is the best time to get this – only if you need this often, that is.
- HP DeskJet 2624 Wireless All-In-One Instant Ink Ready Printer – Ad Price: $19.99, Regular Price: $49.99 | That’s more than half off on this home office essential, making it one of the best deals (if you don’t have a printer and you need one). But who needs another printer? Really, there’s no need to replace your current printer.
- Apple iPad Mini 4 WiFi 128GB – Ad Price: $249.99, Regular Price: $499 | The has been the lowest price on this kind of Apple iPad Mini.
- Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera Bundle – Ad Price: $499.99 Regular Price: $849.99 (Save $350, comes with free bag & memory card) | DSLR cameras are pretty expensive and a $350 saving is already a lot. This is a great value and you pay the same as the also-on-sale Canon EOS Rebel Bundle which regularly costs a much lower $749.99 (Save only $250).
- Sony Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones – Ad Price: $99.99, Regular Price: $199.99 | At half the price off, this is the best deal on quality noise-cancelling headphones.
- iPhone 7 (Qualified Activation Required) – Ad Price: $9.99/month, Regular Price: $18.75/month | At almost half price off, this is a great deal on iPhone plans.