PAL, Cebu Pacific, AirAsia promo codes: Do they exist?

Home The Cheapnik Forum General Discussion Travel Deals Talk PAL, Cebu Pacific, AirAsia promo codes: Do they exist?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  abisamis 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

AceSurreal

Meron ba talagang promo code existing for PAL, Cebu Pacific, AirAsia? I usually see a “promo code” box when selecting the flight details pero wala naman ako magoogle na promo codes or wala din nagccome across sken na promo codes for use dito sa mga airlines na ito. Nageexist ba talaga ang mga promo codes for these airlines?

Editecclif

wala promo code needed. just booked mine

Ernalson

I think op’s talking about the promo code that you see sa mga page nila before you make a booking.

Sa US kasi there are promo codes that customers can use to get discounts on flights/hotels, before booking them. I don’t know how that works here.

AceSurreal

Thanks. I’m just curious, never pa ako nakakita ng code kahit isa.

Ernalson

@acesurreal Meron din dila binibigay from time to time pero sa mga select clients only, or sa mga nag wowork for them.

I asked a relative that had a travel agency here before and they said that that’s where some agencies apply their code before making a booking to ensure better prices than the general public. Ewan ko lang kung totoo yun ?.

abisamis

Hey guys and @acesurreal generally, wala talagang promo codes na inooffer yung mga airliners. Usually binibigay nila yan as compensation sa mga may delayed or cancelled flights, tapos minsan pag nagprocess ka ng refund it will be in a form of a promo code for future use.. ganern..

So basically wala talagang available sa lahat na promo code. usually ang promo code may specific use lang for a specific person. But looking at the history of their promos, they actually give out promo codes, although they rarely do. 🙂 Check out these past promos na nagbibigay sila ng promo code for use towards a discounted flight:

AirAsia Promo Code: Get up to 30% off on all flights from Cebu

Air Asia Promo Code: Get up to 50% Off on your flights using this Voucher Code

Cebu Pacific Promo Code: Get Discounted Fares when you book with your Visa Card

Cebu Pacific Promo Code: Enjoy exclusive low fares to your favorite domestic & international destinations when you use your Citi Card

Planetsto

Yes if merong code available. But today they are on sale so no code needed 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cheapnik Philippines
Logo
Register New Account
Welcome! If you are registering, please avoid spaces in your username.
Reset Password