Tagged: Fully Booked
- April 30, 2019 at 11:57 pm #5057FrieditelycMember
So yes, what is the difference, guys? See photo below. Does the N- or D-code mean something at Fully Booked?
- May 1, 2019 at 1:04 am #5060
- May 1, 2019 at 1:05 am #5061
- May 1, 2019 at 1:05 am #5062ComtecisMember
kelan lang nilabas ang discount cards? Holy shit I’ve been missing out 🙂
- May 1, 2019 at 1:06 am #5063GemimahMember
Fully Booked has a 20% off sale going on right now, excluding N-coded books. Anybody know how it differs from D-coded books?
Some of the N-books aren’t new. The blue one was published in 2015 (Better than Before by Gretchen Rubin). The yellow one was published in 2016 (The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday).
- May 1, 2019 at 1:09 am #5069
- May 1, 2019 at 1:10 am #5070AceSurrealMember
D = Discountable N = Nondiscountable.
D-coded items are the ones that are discounted during sales (usually 20%). N-coded items are not. Except when you have a discount card, and will pay cash. If so, you get a 5% discount.
During MIBF, all books are 20% off, regardless of its code.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.